Wednesday, March 26
I had no intentions of ever doing the comment moderation. I like the fact that people could be free to post as they wished, but a couple minutes after posting my last post, someone added a comment that as far as I could tell was a virus or spyware. I shut off my computer before it could go any further, but gee, how rotten this world is. It's just sadistic. I have never come up with any reason why people send out viruses except for fun. Sad sad sad... So, for everyone's protection I decided to do the comment moderation. I deleted the post adn then re-wrote it so the message is gone now.
sad, sad world we live in...
Someone gave us the square table, but it didn't come with chairs...So I think maybe it looks goofy with the old chairs? Any opinions?
Thursday, March 13
Well, shame on me...I haven't used my elliptical yet...I'm soooo lazy... I never get up early enough and when I get in my head to exercise later in the day, something tells me not to or I get called to the shop...urg...Makes me think "Away from me Satan!" He just wants me fat. You know, my hubby loves me no matter what; he still thinks I'm wonderful, but I really don't like the weight I've put on. On the other hand, when I look in a mirror, I don't feel I look fat, at least in my clothes. It's when you strip all that away and see the rolls as they lay that you get annoyed...Boy, I feel motivated right now to exercise, but I have to go teach my lovelies their school.
Friday, March 7
"A bug floating inside of a can of paint that is not properly mixed?"
So, no bug, but that what it was. A can of paint before they mixed it. I was at the Sherwin Williams closest to the shop and they had a sort of rummage sale. The can of paint ended up a smoky blue. I forget the actual name of the color. Anyway, the new guy thought it looked really neat and brought it over me and the normal clerk to look at. And me, I carry my camera everywhere, so I snapped a picture and told them I intended to do exactly what I did. Post it and have a guess the picture contest.
Christine, the guy thought it looked like an arcid underwater. That's why he brought it over for us to look at! lol
So, Jessie, you win!! I'll email you privately so I can get your address and send you something special. I'm not sure what yet, but I hope you'll like whatever I decide on!
What fun, eh!?
(OMG!! This is my 100th post!!! Do I get a prize??? lol)
Monday, March 3
Three names you go by:
1. Becca (I hate "Becky"...sounds like a chicken squacking..."here Becky Becky Beeckyyy" *while pecking at the ground for corn*)
2. Oh-ma Bagohma from Tacohma--hubby calls me that, than I reply with Oompa doompa from galoompa
3. Sisssss-ter B of which I reply Bro--ther C!!
Three things you are wearing right now:
1. fuzzy socks from Walmart
2. my glasses
3. my favorite pink cardigan sweater...it's so snuggly!
Three longest car rides:
1. Missouri many moons ago to go to some dance club...drove 3hrs, get there, 10 minutes later some moron pulled out a gun and they shut it down for the night and we had to drive all the way home...what a bummer, eh?
2. Up North to install a kitchen...no kids so it wasn't too bad...
Three of your favorite things to do:
1. Spending time with family / friends
2. Walking on trails/being outdoors
Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. To have my hubby home
Three animals you have or have had:
1. My most precious best cat ever in the whole wide world Moses
2. A parakeet named Peepers who we found in the church parking lot
3. A fighting fish named Red Fish Reddy
Three things you ate/drank today:
1. Coffe with internation delight cream French Vanilla
2. Mini Corndogs--they're addicting
3. V8 Fusion Pomegranate Blueberry
Three people you last talked to:
1. Craig (hubby and I are attached at the ear)
2. Amanda (me and the kids are attached at the hip)
Three things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Teaching school to my lovelies
2. Cleaning the house- maybe tackle the kids' rooms AGAIN)
3. Making dinner (I will probably get asked to go to the shop, but I always pray I won't)
Three favorite holidays:
2. Fourth of July
3. Memorial Day
Three favorite beverages:
2. Mint Mocha Latte
3. my daughter makes the best Hot Cocoa
Three places you'd like to visit:
2. I miss my grandma...
3. My sister, too...
Three things that upset me today:
1. My daughter writing sloppily...
2. Three of Colton's socks on the living room floor--none of which with a pair...
3. My husband asked me to go to the shop when I have school to teach (but he changed his mind, I think--it's still early and could always be changed again).
Ok, so now I did it, how 'bout you??
So, here's the shop. This is the downstairs where Craig does cabinets. (He's the handsome guy, by the saw, who blushes when he sees me pointing the camera at him)
He didn't know I was taking a movie until I was done and was so impressed that I got this awesome little camera for $50 when it is worth $200! This viseo is really me just walking through the shop. It's my first ever video. I think there is supposed to be sound on my camera but I don't know how to turn it on yet.
We also have a space in the upstairs of this building where we do Solid Surface countertops like Corian and Avonite. Avonite is way better than Corian but can be much cheaper depending on the color you pick.
The Maker of all human beings is recalling all units manufactured, regardless of make or year, due to a serious defect in the primary and central component of the heart. This is due to a malfunction in the original prototype units code named Adam and Eve, resulting in the reproduction of the same defect in all subsequent units. This defect has been technically termed "Subsequential Internal Non-Morality," or more commonly known as S.I.N., as it is primarily expressed.
Some other symptoms include:
1. Loss of direction
2. Foul vocal emissions
3. Amnesia of origin
4. Lack of peace and joy
5. Selfish or violent behavior
6. Depression or confusion in the mental Component
The Manufacturer, who is neither liable nor at fault for this defect, is providing factory-authorized repair and service free of charge to correct this SIN defect. The Repair Technician, Jesus, has most generously offered to bear the entire burden of the staggering cost of these repairs. There is no additional fee required.
The number to call for repair in all areas is:
Once connected, please upload your burden of SIN through the REPENTANCE procedure. Next, download ATONEMENT from the Repair Technician, Jesus, into the heart component.
No matter how big or small the SIN defect is, Jesus will replace it with:
9. Self control
Please see the operating manual, the B.I.B.L.E. (Believers' Instructions Before Leaving Earth) for further details on the use of these fixes.
WARNING: Continuing to operate the human being unit without correction voids any manufacturer warranties, exposing the unit to dangers and problems too numerous to list and will result in the human unit being permanently impounded.
DANGER: The human being units not responding to this recall action will have to be scrapped in the furnace. The SIN defect will not be permitted to enter Heaven so as to prevent contamination of that facility.
Thank you for your attention!
Please assist where possible by notifying others of this important recall notice, and you may contact the Father any time by "kneemail".