Three names you go by:
1. Becca (I hate "Becky"...sounds like a chicken squacking..."here Becky Becky Beeckyyy" *while pecking at the ground for corn*)
2. Oh-ma Bagohma from Tacohma--hubby calls me that, than I reply with Oompa doompa from galoompa
3. Sisssss-ter B of which I reply Bro--ther C!!
Three things you are wearing right now:
1. fuzzy socks from Walmart
2. my glasses
3. my favorite pink cardigan sweater...it's so snuggly!
Three longest car rides:
1. Missouri many moons ago to go to some dance club...drove 3hrs, get there, 10 minutes later some moron pulled out a gun and they shut it down for the night and we had to drive all the way home...what a bummer, eh?
2. Up North to install a kitchen...no kids so it wasn't too bad...
3. Anywhere with my mom...
Three of your favorite things to do:
1. Spending time with family / friends
2. Walking on trails/being outdoors
Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. To have my hubby home
Three animals you have or have had:
1. My most precious best cat ever in the whole wide world Moses
2. A parakeet named Peepers who we found in the church parking lot
3. A fighting fish named Red Fish Reddy
Three things you ate/drank today:
1. Coffe with internation delight cream French Vanilla
2. Mini Corndogs--they're addicting
3. V8 Fusion Pomegranate Blueberry
Three people you last talked to:
1. Craig (hubby and I are attached at the ear)
2. Amanda (me and the kids are attached at the hip)
Three things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Teaching school to my lovelies
2. Cleaning the house- maybe tackle the kids' rooms AGAIN)
3. Making dinner (I will probably get asked to go to the shop, but I always pray I won't)
Three favorite holidays:
2. Fourth of July
3. Memorial Day
Three favorite beverages:
2. Mint Mocha Latte
3. my daughter makes the best Hot Cocoa
Three places you'd like to visit:
2. I miss my grandma...
3. My sister, too...
Three things that upset me today:
1. My daughter writing sloppily...
2. Three of Colton's socks on the living room floor--none of which with a pair...
3. My husband asked me to go to the shop when I have school to teach (but he changed his mind, I think--it's still early and could always be changed again).
Ok, so now I did it, how 'bout you??