Five reasons I love my hubby...
from Sit with me a While
- He is like a knight in shining armor to me. before I was a christian, he swept me off my feet. He took care of me when I was sick. He prayed for when I went to the doctor (which at the time felt creepy...) He takes care of me still. And he's still my knight in shining armor. yes, he falls off his horse sometimes, I still love him!
- He led me to the Lord. I would not be saved today if he had not been faithful to me. Even with all the garbage we went through as new couple. It's amazing to see how much we have changed and grown together.
- Craig loves others. It shows in how he is at work, in doing job for people, in hiring people who need help- or at least say they do. He goes out of his way for people the best he can. Unfortunately, a person can't please everyone and that is what he tries to do...It ends up stressing him out in the end.
- He calls me cute nicknames. (Oma bagoma from Tacoma is one of them) So I know he loves me. He tells me so. He shows me so.
- He is growing as a dad, a christian, and a husband. He makes me want to grow along side him. Just as tall. He doesn't see himself as tall, in a spiritual sense either. I see him a s a mighty oak with faith that can move mountains. I wanna be like him. :)