- Physical age doesn't always make you mature, maturity comes from learning from experiences.
- Being a mom is a good thing. (Really!)
- Being rebellious is only fun for a season.
- Life is not as bad as you think it is--but you won't figure that out until you are looking back at your past.
- Show people you love them- they can't help but love you back!
- No matter how people criticize your work, someone will appreciate your best. (even if it's just mom and God)
- Taking advantage of people causes an overgrowth of guilt in your system that will eventually explode.
- Really think about big descisions in life. Hasty choices are usually bad ones. (Prayer here is very benificial too!)
- True friends will tell you the good and the bad.
- True love grows, it doesn't bash you on the head so you can't think.
- True marriage is truely loving your truest friend. (I'm so blessed)
- There is nothing like Grandma's fried chicken...(I'm getting close, though!)
- Most people do not like God and they'll not like you, because you like Him.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants