Sunday, November 18

Worms, viruses...

So, t5he other day, i referred to me being a roach, so God sends me a worm or whatever they are called in computer land!!
I must say, in the world of computers, a person can get really frustrated!
I have a virus, so my Spysweeper says...then it says I don't...I have one, or I don't...Then it says it's quarantined so it's gone...but then again, maybe it's not. Maybe it's still running in the background just to frustrate me. And if it is, a person won't know unless they pay some guy $100s of dollars to tell them they do or don't and then a few more for him to take it off. Is it all even really worth the headache??

Regardless, if it is still on here, how in the world did I get it in the first place? I never open emails from strangers, only a couple times they kind of opened themselves, but I always thought to get a virus you had to actually open the attachments...Oh, yeah, sometimes, your email open attachments automatically..*thinking out loud* Well, whatever...Praise the Lord I have 2 computers...and I backed up my Quick-books program for the shop last week! (I hadn't done that for probably a year before then)

Okay, I'm ok...really...
On a completely different subject. I have this goal to not go online until AFTER I am done teaching school. Pray for me! Seriously! I love to read my emails first thing with a cup of freshly ground and freshly brewed coffee (with a touch of sugar and some International Delight French Vanilla Creamer *yum*) and then I get somehow caught up in the lure of the web...nothing sinful, people! I just go to eBay and read blogs and posts and more blogs and more posts...naughty naughty...I have more pressing responsibilities!

I hate myself sometimes and how easy it is for me to get caught up in myself. I get bored with teaching...I get this awful yucky attitude that I need to get rid of. I am really going to try hard to do it. I want to be the best teacher and best mom I can possibly be for my kids. I want my kids to grow up and say, "Mom really tried". No, I don't want them to say I was wonderful (cuz I'm not) I just want them to know I did my best. And it seems lately I haven't been. I have been very selfish with my time and I know that isn't what God would want me to do.

I've been nibbling at the book, A Woman After God's Own Heart. I can't think of the author off the top of my head, but I love this book! It seems chapter after chapter deals with ME! The author speaks of how she'd sit on the couch while the world went on around her. While she read, her children ran wild-so to speak. I don't exactly let my kids run wild but I just know I am not managing or as she said "watching" over my home as I should be...

I am bound and determined to improve. Maybe it'll be baby steps, but I can do it! Oh, and I am trusting my friends will be praying for me--as I know "the prayers of a righteous man (or woman) avail much!"
*wink*

No comments:

RECALLED!


The Maker of all human beings is recalling all units manufactured, regardless of make or year, due to a serious defect in the primary and central component of the heart. This is due to a malfunction in the original prototype units code named Adam and Eve, resulting in the reproduction of the same defect in all subsequent units. This defect has been technically termed "Subsequential Internal Non-Morality," or more commonly known as S.I.N., as it is primarily expressed.

Some other symptoms include:
1. Loss of direction

2. Foul vocal emissions

3. Amnesia of origin

4. Lack of peace and joy

5. Selfish or violent behavior

6. Depression or confusion in the mental Component

7. Fearfulness

8. Idolatry

9. Rebellion

The Manufacturer, who is neither liable nor at fault for this defect, is providing factory-authorized repair and service free of charge to correct this SIN defect. The Repair Technician, Jesus, has most generously offered to bear the entire burden of the staggering cost of these repairs. There is no additional fee required.

The number to call for repair in all areas is:
P-R-A-Y-E-R.

Once connected, please upload your burden of SIN through the REPENTANCE procedure. Next, download ATONEMENT from the Repair Technician, Jesus, into the heart component.

No matter how big or small the SIN defect is, Jesus will replace it with:
1. Love
2. Joy
3. Peace
4. Patience
5. Kindness
6. Goodness
7. Faithfulness
8. Gentleness
9. Self control


Please see the operating manual, the B.I.B.L.E. (Believers' Instructions Before Leaving Earth) for further details on the use of these fixes.

WARNING: Continuing to operate the human being unit without correction voids any manufacturer warranties, exposing the unit to dangers and problems too numerous to list and will result in the human unit being permanently impounded.

DANGER: The human being units not responding to this recall action will have to be scrapped in the furnace. The SIN defect will not be permitted to enter Heaven so as to prevent contamination of that facility.

Thank you for your attention!
GOD

Please assist where possible by notifying others of this important recall notice, and you may contact the Father any time by "kneemail".